Monday, December 18, 2006

Hyperventilate and smile



Its so weird..sometimes things u thot that would cause misery makes u smile after sometime...
I was havin a chat wit my friend bout relationships n marriage...cos i really don kno how she manages married life and im totally freaked out bout an arranged marriage..i mean how do u know the guy whos sleepin next to u is not a serial killer..i mean i kno this case of an IIM grad abroad who was teachin ther and was caught for murdering his wife and throwing parts of her body near the campus...so nevermind if hes an IIM grad or an IIT grad or even an REC grad...if hes gonna go cuckoo on ya, hes gonna go cuckoo on ya!lol
but seriously,arranged marriage is so scary...i mean i hyperventilate wen i think bout it.
Now if you thot love marriage is safer, think again!you gotta take all that shit n if push comes to shove n hes harrassin u, u cant even complain to ur parents.N 99% of the time the guy is a pig who thinks u r so in love with him that u r his all-in-one slave.
hmm hee hee, my frnd from suriname had emailed me today askin me whether i was for marriage or anti marriage...cant wait to reply to that email!

After I had that discussion wit her, i started thinkin of my past.my first love...and i had this huge smile on my face. Funnily the first two guys in my life have been Mal nair boys and the rest two magalorean christians..lol...wat a difference!oh wait ther was a bong guy too...darn it im losin track!lol
My first love was a very cute guy, mal nair, naughty, smart, sophisticated, charming....hee hee..
And this is wat made me smile...i thot id never get over these guys..esp my first love n my undergrad one..i thot id always resent fate or destiny or watever...thot id hav regrets...but today im smiling!

I have jus thing to tell myself tho, sometimes, as scarlett says in gone with the wind - ill think of it tomorrow,when i can stand it.After all, tomorrow is another day.

Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away
If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain
- NOVEMBER RAIN , GUNS & ROSES

4 Comments:

Blogger ancientmariner said...

great song to sum up the post..

6:26 AM  
Blogger Bangalorean said...

>ancientmariner
hee hee thanx..love G n R

3:18 PM  
Blogger raghu said...

yes tmmr is another day.. n so is the day aftr..:D

3:43 PM  
Blogger Bangalorean said...

>raghu
hee hee..so life is too unbearable??but thats how u take life,one day at a time else if look at ur whole life ahead ull get claustrophobic!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home