Thursday, August 10, 2006

What makes me smile....

What makes me smile?
mmm.....
the song "u got away with me", by Shania Twain
certain romantic songs...
al...i miss ur silly jokes u dodo...
teasing a certain bandhor (my only friend in coll who i appreciate....sometimes!)....oops a PETA violation!lol....
throwing a verbal curveball at a certain male friend of mine....who thinks hes the next big thing, but the only big thing bout him is that hes a big prick!!lol...u kno who u r ; )
i miss my sisters- sherly, maggie, smi, shruthi, vaish, arch....(pls tell me if ive forgotten anybody..) if im feelin down i jus hav to pick up the phone n call em.....
reading gone with the wind....
reading a cute quote.....
wen my bro buys me a pack full of assorted cakes from sweet chariot for rakhi......
reading my bros letter for rakhi....
harmless flirting wit a mad (!) friend of mine.....
memories of school n coll....esp of the times v sat at the BBC n drank coffee.....
memories of pondy trip...oooh bitter sweet...
going crazy n nutty at CCD n KFC....


Like strawberry wine and seventeen
The hot July moon saw everything
My first taste of love oh bittersweet
Green on the vine
Like strawberry wine

- Strawberry wine, Deana Carter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home