Saturday, July 22, 2006

What am i to you?

I jus saw a cute couple in the bus. They weren cute in physical appearance but wat i liked was tht she had jus seen something tht shaken her up n her husband was consoling her n sayin u kno typical stuff--relax,chill.....
so wat set of reactions did tht set off in my mind which ended up in a psychoanalysis of myself?i wondered y i liked the fact tht he was helping her out...did it reset my feminine desire for support wen i had carefully customised myself to be miss.independent?well if it did it didn last very long....
why do we desire companionship? the movie was rite--we want a witness to our lives...we want someone to help us wen v r the most independent,we want to shamelessly bawl in front of somebody....more thn anything we women want someone to trust cos v r constantly watchin r backs....well v also want men to say the rite things at the rite time n understand us but i guess thats a bit of a stretch!

So a lil bit bout me....things ive never dared to reveal!
I like fallin in love for all the wrong reasons-- its a way of escape...i don love anybody but i love the idea of love....do u ever c me fallin in love anytime...nope...id probably enjoy the initial fun of bein in a relationship n the attention but i get tired of people easily...
sometimes im cold... i don cre enuf bout certain ppl even to hate em....
I hate the smell of cigarettes cos i love wat the cigarettes stand for--sign of rebellion....im the biggest rebel ever...
i like guys who r intelligent...
i hate guys who love me...
im stoic....
im out to destroy myself...nope not self righteous suicide (system of a down)...but i like bringin myself down to c how far my ego cn tke it...n also id rather b the first to destroy myself thn the world doin it...
i hav high stds for myself...
driven....
perfectionist...
want love on my terms....
paranoid...
i dont trust anybody...
loyal....
traditional in most ways....
if i like u im the best frnd u cud ever hav...but if u wrong me ull hv hell to pay...
very romantic....even a song can trigger a huge smile on my face...
yet practical...rational in love too
yet impulsive sometimes...
Took me 9 yrs to look into a mirror...even now i don c my complete face i c parts of my face,like my eyes, wen i wear lenses...think ive never stood in front of a mirror n admired myself cos i don like wat i c.....n thts wat i like in my sis...she cn stand in front of the mirror n admire herself n like wat she is....she is very satisfied wit wat she got...well im not....
whoever feels pity for me pls contact me,ill kick ur backside n help u get over it....

2 Comments:

Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

well I still do things like the ones you have mentioned, but I am a bit easy on myself, not yet the toughie that you are tom !!!

Keep at it kid I really appreciate ya.

3:05 PM  
Blogger sush said...

>the avenger
thanx : ) but really how far is everybody from bein jaded?

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home