Saturday, July 22, 2006

Its the WOlf,the WOlf!

Over the past few days ive encountered a wolf....the kinda guy my mama warned me bout....his words r deceptive, n if u r naive u r likely to feel very stupid wen u kno wat his real intentions wer... of course hes a bit too stereotypical for me...
Wat amused me was wen i spoke to him all i could do was swear-- s.o.b! for, facin a wolf at such close quarters shook me up a bit...but it didn tke me long to get back on my feet n stop him in his tracks....
Hmm n i thought all the wolves had abandoned their 'red riding hood's grandma disguise' for a more new age frank approach...nice to know some r still carryin their 'red riding hood attack kit'.....
Funnily,im the girl his mama warned him about....or did she??guess she never saw me commin!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home