Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Down to your knees...


Gyan Geisha asks:How do you know when the world has brought you down to your knees?

Over the few days i have been sittin and contemplating bout my position in life and of course regret followed...there are things i shouldve done before but didn get round to doin it...
i jus threw away something beautiful cos all i saw with my myopic vision was fun...

So how do i kno i have been brought down to my knees?
1. There are things i really want but cant have. Some of them i lost the oppurtunity to have because of my own foolishness.
2.I ended a friendship even tho i knew it wasn fair to the person cos i couldn face my own guilt and failures.Every time i look at him im reminded of wat i threw away wit my stupidity.I don wanna blame him for my loss.
3.I have actually stopped moving.In life you shud never stop...but i have, cos i cant go on.
4.I always knew i grew up a bit too fast, I was always more mature than most of my peers...but wen that happens you also get jaded pretty fast. Well i am now at a point so beyond jaded, that jaded was a mile back.Even tho im 22, Im equal to and feel 30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home