Friday, September 01, 2006

Mothers n daughters

Go to any of the happenin shopping places in b'lore..n wat do u c? ill tell ya...u c mother-daughter pairs with uncanny resemblance...even if they dont resemble each other u do kno they r a mother-daughter pair...well this seems a recent phenomenon wher mothers n daughters go out for shopping together...i kno i do...so do most of my frnds...in some cases the replacement of the mother is the older sis...(i do my electronics shopping wit my bro). sometimes i think ther r more mother n daughter pairs thn couples!(yes v bangalorean girls r "homely girls", n tht comment wsnt tongue in cheek at all...)
even if i do shop wit my frnds i invariably window shop (unless im very impulsive) n then take my mum n buy wat i saw....now this serves many purposes:
a) mum can bargain
b) shes buyin lunch
c) u can stretch the budget wen shes around
d) there is a better chance of not gettin ripped off
e) in certain cases she is the one setting down the rules as well take her with u as the rule book

in my case i go out wit my mum for the first four reasons n the fact tht my mums "cool"...she is young at heart...n well i get wat i want wen im wit her :)

but don forget next time wen u go to commercial street n brigade road...instead of droolin at somebody elses guy/gal, count the no. of mother-daughter pairs...the results cud b amusing...of course if u stare at them for too long the results wud b even more amusing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home