Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fear



Ever felt so much fear that it constricts ur throat?no im not talking about a physical threat like a bear ready to attack or being bitten by a tse-tse fly...but this about facing a gamble wher the odds are against you,bcos of how your life turned out due to the choices you made.
I am in the very position. I have almost admitted defeat and reconciled to my fate but ther is somewher a fantastical hope that u cud probably make it due to some miracle.Do i have the time to admonish myself knowin well that miracles don happen esp if u aren the even-steven types or do i clutch this last straw of hope n say oooooh miracle ?(like the puss in boots in shrek2)
I have had more than my share of ifs and buts...wat if it did work out in my favour? thats like sayin wat if the world was so perfect that id be a rock singer at the age of three lol
hmm here id like to talk bout two things- Luck and God..
trust me luck exists..i used to believe that luck was wat u made but trust me if the cosmic forces r in ur favor it takes u a long way (hmm wonder wat i did to offend em lol)
N god...i believe he exists only bcos i don kno wat started of the creation process...no we aren wat god made us,in fact we made God....to explain that:
First, we are wat we are bcos of forces of probabilty and chance
Second, we created God cos sometimes we feel helpless and havin someone to fall back on helps calm ourselves...n leads to better acceptance of the outcomes of the situation.
So am i an atheist?kinda...i believe he mite exist else how wud u explain creation or wat triggered off the big-bang...

Gyan Geisha asks: If God exists, who created him?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Gyan Giesha?, and I order her to shut up, lol.

So you scared? Huh, miss fearless? Huh? huh? huh?

Yes, I refuse to give constructive criticism, my whole point is to poke fun at you, lol.

You write too much, and learn how to title, "Looooooong stories", lol jk.

10:51 PM  
Blogger sush said...

>themasterofbluff
who the hell r u to order the gyan geisha to shut up, huh?huh?huh?

nope im not scared anymore...

forget constructive criticism, u cant even indulge in constructive thinking!!!lol ha ha ha

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home