Thursday, October 05, 2006

Another one bites the dust


Call me jaded.another one bites the dust...wat am i talkin bout?friendship.I hav always valued friends in my life a lot.I owe some of them my life.
Today i walked away without lookin back.I had to.Im always left behind....i dedicate this memory tracer to my friend...he knows who he is....he never figured in my blogs but in the end he has.
I don kno y i got emotional.i had promised myself id never let anyone hurt me...n after my bf left this was the second person....i had broken too many promises.
He will always remain my friend...n im sure he knows he can pick up the phone n call me as a last resort...but only as a last resort...i will b the eleventh hour man...
wen i said goodbye i meant it...bcos wen i pull the rope i pull it hard...thers only so much i can take....
Thanx for everything.
Goodbye my friend....

"Butterflies are free to fly, and so they fly away
And I'm left to carry on and wonder why
Even through it all, I'm always on your side"

9 Comments:

Blogger sush said...

>anonymous
do you really think?life teaches one many a lesson that leaves you in tears...

7:27 PM  
Blogger sush said...

>iwantyoutoguess
then al n sush??or al n pri????

7:29 PM  
Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ Sush !!

Well life still has more suprises so save your precious tears for what would matter the most

==> In short what i mean to say is this necessarily is not the worst case !!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger sush said...

>avenger
so u say i shud save my tears for some impending doom?? very comforting thot....

5:11 PM  
Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

sush !!

Yep It could get worse sometime later so save your tears for the worst case scenario !!!

11:52 PM  
Blogger sush said...

>avenger
The sky is falling....

8:48 PM  
Blogger sush said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:49 PM  
Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ sush /-

Yeah let it fall it still doesnt warrant tears !!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger sush said...

>avenger
It warrants fear and panic

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home