Sunday, October 01, 2006

My friend Maddy

My friend maddy is quite…. one of a kind. He looks 30 when he is actually 26. He is a typical UP babu who looks like he’s the father of two kids and has a wife who wears her pallu over her head! (Hee hee he’s gonna hit the roof when he reads this!) He sounds like a lecturer and hee hee has a mind with a twist of sorts! He talks philosophy and alternative (ahem) topics like they r the same but I know which is more important to him! He breaks promises but is very sweet…and knows how to make u feel better.

Why write bout maddy?

Bcos I am thankful for friends like him…Thankful for the new friends in my life…like the ever-bubbly anoo, ever-steady noy, makes-me-smile al, always-ther-wen-u call sudhi and the others that are as important but I cant recall bcos im writin this post from kerala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home