Sunday, October 01, 2006

two things...


Two things bout me:

I love weddings but hate marriage

Im everybody’s but nobody’s

I love weddings bcos of the excitement it entails…. its like the calm before the storm…. or the cool breeze before a strong gust of wind or the zephyr that is so amazing, rite before the hurricane. It all feels like decking up the goat before it’s taken for the sacrifice…. i hate marriage bcos of wat it entails: responsibility, fear and some amt of incomplete trust n faith if u r in a love marriage…cos truly life and men give no guarantees!

Im everybody’s, cos im everybody’s friend…. but im nobody’s…cos no one can say- ‘she’s mine’. I don’t think id ever trust anybody completely to let them say that im thers…. maybe I haven found the rite person yet to be somebody’s.


“its funny how one word can set off so many thot processes”

3 Comments:

Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

tell us more about it !! A lot of them including me can identify with your feelings !!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger sush said...

>Iwantyoutoguess
Poda Poda lol

7:22 PM  
Blogger sush said...

>avenger
hmmm.....really??

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home